Agile Project Management
- The requirement to incorporate best practices for project management and resource and capacity management developed as Jira was widely used to handle all projects as well as demand management. Here, it was decided to get in touch with Infosysta to help Mobily improve its ALM process, adopt capacity and resource management, improve project management, create advanced reports and dashboards, and improve interdepartmental communication.
- A thorough understanding of Jira and its add-on, as well as a wealth of experience dealing with various clients, are necessary for implementing best practices. To take use of the expertise of Infosysta’s integrators, Mobily invested in a partnership with our company.
The Infosysta team worked with Mobily for six months to examine the present implementation, recommend best practices for process setup and design, and construct the planning and capacity modules. One of Infosysta’s most significant value-adds is their capacity to understand the company from the inside out, which allows them to uncover opportunity areas.
Infosysta was able to:
- Implement best practices in configuration to improve performance
- Board more than 65 teams and 300 users on Tempo for planning and capacity management
- Implement project management process on top of Big picture
- Re-design some of the processes to ensure better collaboration between departments
- Build advanced reports and dashboards
- Enhance the QA process on top of X-Ray
- Support with BAU activities
- Enhanced team capacity and planning: As Mobily’s teams grow in size, they can now better plan resource time, plan vacations and holidays, and monitor resource consumption in a transparent and efficient manner.
- They can now scale horizontally as well. They began to understand the value of providing more visibility to colleagues, particularly around backlogs. As a result, they were able to eliminate some silos between teams and projects, allowing us to embrace a more open way of working.
- Better visibility on project management: Mobily oversees dozens of projects, and with Big Picture, they can manage dependencies, milestones, baselines, and resources more efficiently. This implementation has considerably aided project managers in gaining a better understanding of project deliverables.