E2E Demand Management
& Agile Transformation
for 30K users
- Collaboration between different business units allowing them to work together on particular projects at STC.
- STC wanted ongoing support for its various business units to manage and maintain the effectiveness of the operating model.
- Server to DC migration.
STC was facing the following challenges:
- Numerous business lines and the fragmented business processes.
- No global view of the consolidated target operating model of the group.
- Lack of clearly defined processes, proper governance and SLAs
- Lack of collaboration between departments due to the fragmented organization and aging technology used
- Absence of tracking of efficiency, workload and tasks across all units.
- Insufficient reports to enable business teams to drive their decisions.
Demand planning, Service Management, Source code repositories, Full DevOps allowed STC to strive & reach the fastest growing agile transformation back in 2013
Infosysta provided access to its managed service desk that provides the STC team with 24/7 insight and answers
- The impressive collaborative WiKi Confluence at STC was the go to place that gathered all information about each business unit. It enabled the collaboration between different business units allowing them to work together on particular projects.
- At STC, enabling JIRA Service Desk allowed service teams to concentrate on the customer. Customers seeking assistance would submit a request to speak with a service desk agent. Customers were presented with articles, documentation, and other resources as they filled out their request form by connecting it to a Confluence knowledge base.
- Infosysta ensured that JIRA improved the process by tracking critical components and enhancing collaboration around the Demand Management Process.