Business Development Manager
Infosysta is currently looking to hire a Business Development Manager based in UAE to manage the GCC region excluding KSA. Infosysta is well established in the UAE and we are looking for a highly skilled professional with 08+ years of experience to develop new sales activity. To excel in this role you should have a compelling sales personality, have an already existing network of C-level and management professionals and a hunger to chase and close new business.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
· Generating leads.
· Increasing sales pipeline.
· Finding and developing new clients and increasing sales.
· Maintaining network of C-Level professionals
· Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
· Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
· Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
· Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
· Developing and negotiating quotes and proposals.
· Giving corporate presentations.
· Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
· Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
· Working closely with Account Management team.
· Understanding and promoting company initiatives.
· Visiting clients and potential clients to understand needs and promote products and services.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, marketing or related field.
· 08+ years of experience in software sales or consulting field is a prerequisite.
· Strong understanding of the GCC market dynamics.
· Strong network and client portfolio is a must.
· Fluent in English and Arabic is a must.
· Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
· Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
· Nice to have: Understanding of the Atlassian product suite (JIRA, Confluence etc…)
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: based on profile + Incentive
Location : Infosysta, GCC.
Work days: 5 days per week, Sunday to Thursday
Travels: Based on Business Development needs
How to apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “Business Development Manager – GCC”